Peak State Properties
Learn about high country living!
- Based on a recent Gallup poll, real estate has been rated the best long-term investment for nine years in a row.
- Owning real estate is more than just a place to call home. It’s also an investment in your future. That’s because it’s typically a stable and secure asset that can grow in value over time.
- If you’re ready to buy a home and invest in your future, let’s connect.
It's summertime in beautiful Summit and Park County, Colorado! That means it's time to get outside and enjoy these two counties' great activities. From hiking and biking to fishing and camping, there's something for everyone in Summit and Park County. To help you make...
- When it comes to pricing your house, there’s a lot to consider. The only way to ensure you price it right is by partnering with a local real estate professional.
- To find the best price, your agent balances current market demand, the values of homes in your neighborhood, where prices are headed, and your home’s condition.
- Don’t pick just any price for your house. If you’re ready to sell, let’s connect to find the perfect price for your house.
- Worried you won’t be able to find your next home after you sell? You should know data from realtor.com shows more listings are coming onto the market each month this year.
- Having additional options can make the search for your next home. But inventory is still low overall, which means your house should still stand out when you sell.
- If your biggest question is where you’ll go if you sell, take this as encouraging news. Let’s connect to start the process today.
- June is National Homeownership Month, and it’s a great time to consider the benefits of owning your own home.
- If you’re considering homeownership, know that it can give you privacy, comfort, and a place to express yourself. It can also provide financial stability and help you grow your net worth.
- Are you ready to experience all the great benefits that come from purchasing a home? Let’s connect to begin the process today.
- It’s important to understand history proves an economic slowdown does not equal a housing crisis.
- In 4 of the last 6 recessions, home prices actually appreciated. Home prices only fell twice – minimally in the early 90s and then by nearly 20% during the housing crash in 2008.
- If you have questions, let’s connect to discuss why today’s housing market is nothing like 2008.
- Warmer weather and longer days mean summer is almost here. Celebrate by upgrading to the home of your dreams so you can enjoy all the season has to offer.
- When you list your house, you can capitalize on today’s sellers’ market to fuel your upgrade. Then, you can move to a home with the features you want, like space to entertain or rooms for work and play.
- If you’re ready to upgrade to a home that matches your changing needs, let’s connect.